Wednesday, May 13, 2009

how cool is this?

just came across this site ... with the most retro-awesome looking bikes ... and yes ...

i would totally use this to ride to the farmer's market in my matching skirt with my perfectly beautiful manicured children in the bucket.

(except ... obviously ... it would be two girly-girls) ...

(and i would add blonde hair 30 pounds and 20 years to the mommy model) ...

(ok ... 10 years) ...
(and maybe 40 pounds - but if i had this bike ... maybe it would only be 20 pounds?) ...

check out this company ... madsen cycles ...
(CLICK here ... yeah ... that button right there ... please ... oh please ... oh please ... if i win this contest ... i will take you -and you- for a ride in my bucket seat... promise) Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

4 comments:

blissfully caffeinated said...

Ooh, what a pretty bike. I love it. We live in a totally bike unfriendly town though, so I would be afraid to ride around much on it.

Connie said...

That bike is bitchen!

I want to play too!

Pamela said...

that girl's boobs are way to small to have birthed those babehs.

Casey said...

I like how the kids are happily sitting in the back. We have a bike trailer and can't use it since both kids FREAK from having to sit so close to each other and they wiggle until they escape the straps.