Thursday, June 12, 2008

v.a.c.a.t.i.o.n.

husband is home on vacation for the next - hmmmm, how many days was that? - 16 or so days!

wow...

in some ways, this is awesome...i actually get to have a partner around for helping with this and that around the house!

in some ways...it feels a little daunting...i actually have a partner around.

i'm so used to doing things my way when he is gone. not that i don't take into account, his opinions or thoughts about things...it just that things are run my way. we are kinda used to that.

but we love having him around for more than a 3 day period. we actually get to do some fun things together...things that we never get opportunities to do when he is in and out. this will be fun. we have a couple things planned (which is what i was actually going to sit down and write about...i got sidetracked...sorry.) i'll save those for my next post...maybe later today if you are lucky. :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey! Are you guys coming to Richmond in 2 weeks??? I hope so. Email me and let me know!