Friday, June 27, 2008

(attempt at a) one word meme...

1. Where is your cell phone? ottoman (oops...see #5)
2. Your significant other? flying
3. Your hair? un-washed
4. Your mother? babysitting:)
5. Your father? calling (and i have to mention...my cell phone is no longer on the ottoman)
6. Your favorite thing? necklace
7. Your dream last night? weird
8 Your favorite drink? margarita
9. Your dream/goal? un-employed
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? craftiness
12. Your fear? heights
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? biggerhouse
14. What you’re not? organized
15. Muffins? tops
16. One of your wish list items? horse(s)
17. Where you grew up? minneapolis
18. The last thing you did? putbabytobed
19. What are you wearing? ugh....don't ask
20. Favorite Gadget? scissors
21. Your pets? everywhere
22. Your computer? needsmorememory
23. Your mood? relaxed
24. Missing someone? alittle
25. Your car? carminivan
26. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
27. Favorite store? r-home
28. Like someone? depends
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? onehourago
31. Last time you cried? lastweek

ok...i suck at that...like i said to the person i stole this from...i'm a speech-language pathologist...i'm DESIGNED to use more than one word.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you truly don't mind - I would LOVE the MC Hammer doll. You can e-mail me at zippyfinn (at) yahoo.com and then I can send you my details. I'll definitely reimburse you for postage with a little extra for the doll!

I like your dream/goal of being un-employed, but I've discoveredt his week, with my kids in camp, that I get sorta bored and start playing with dolls. ; )