Saturday, June 28, 2008

hey you...look at me!

i think i figured it out!!!

all by myself.

um...and if any of you are wondering...i'm not very smart. i just had to click a button. seriously.

but i did fool around with the colors/saturation a little in order to make it a little more sepia toned. and i did find that button on my own. long before any of you answered me. but then again...not many people answer my questions on here anyways...so it was kinda up to me (and it did help that it is raining AND coconut went down for a nap AND g-ma still has belly at her house playing barbies...)

yeah me!

how does it look?? does it make you want to comment more?? because i really would like to know who reads this...then i won't potentially offend you... just kiddin'.

5 comments:

Alice said...

I love what you did to the header! I'm in talks with some kid at the place I play Pokemon with my son to snazz up mine a bit. I'm so clueless with all this comp stuff.

Nice work!

anymommy said...

You did a fabulous job. I love that picture. Lookin good!

Sue Wilkey said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for commenting!!! The sepia looks cool. TOTALLY screams "comment!".

Baker Watson said...

I think you did a good job. I'm not a super computer-savvy guy myself but I find there are a lot of free sites on the web where you can do various types of photo-editing. Most do not offer an extensive amount of options of course, but I find that each seems to offer some different options so I use 2-3 for some quick fixes to pics depending on what I want to do. Even some of the free photo management software such as Picasa (not Picasa Web Albums but the standalone program) provide a lot of tools for simple changes to pics like cropping, adjusting exposure, and adding effects like sepia tones and they are pretty easy to use. If you would like I can send you the links to a couple of those that I use on-line from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! It was the first thing I noticed when I came. I thought to myself "Woo hoo! Her header is so awesome. I am soooo jealous!"

I am on a waiting list to have someone snazz my place up. I just don't. have. time.