Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i {heart} ... laughing ... faces ...

here we go again ... with the photography posting ...
sorry out there to everyone who doesn't enjoy reading about this part of me ... although i can't imagine why you wouldn't! ... maybe these qualify more under my 365 challenge photo site ... i just don't know.

it's just that ... i {heart} this new site ... and i'm LOVING the contests and the information and the critique that i get from it ... i really feel like it's helping me improve how i look through my lens.

so ... this week's challenge was ...

... laughter ...

and this is my submission for the children's category ...


my just-turned-five-year-old-stella and her best friend ... ~c~ ...

at ~c~'s 5-year-old birthday party ...

... i love the pure happy ...
... and the pizza sauce covered faces ...
... giggling in front of 5 candles ...
... on a quickly melting princess cake ...

laughter ... joy ... sunshine ... elation ... giggles ... friends ...

10 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun moment in time you have captured...well done!

God bless-
Amanda

Unknown said...

Such a happy picture. I love the sepia tint! I am so glad you love the site and are having so much fun! Isn't it the coolest place? Your picture is lovely!

lislynn said...

Love it!

Casey said...

That is such a great picture, it should be on the cover of a magazine or something.

Kim said...

I love that picture. Such joy on their faces! Great job!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

That's awesome! a beautiful picture and moment!

Unknown said...

What a fun picture! :-) It looks kind of vintage and I love it! :-)

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Jen, it's perfect! I love it. Two girlfriends...laughing together...enjoying each other's company. Doesn't get any better than that. Great capture.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Sarah said...

Beautiful picture! They both look so happy.

Melinda said...

What a great photo! I absolutely love the vintage feel of it. It's so timeless!! Beautiful job!