Friday, May 15, 2009

fix it friday ... little beauty ...

at i {heart} faces ... yes ... i'm doing it again ... here i go again with the picture stuff on the not-so-picture blog o' mine ...

they have a fix-it friday ... where a picture is provided and professionals (aka NOT ME) are encouraged to fix it ... edit ... transform ... improve ... blah ... blah ... blah.

then they give us mere mortals amateurs an opportunity to play around ...

and this is what i did when given that opportunity ...
note ... all edits done with picnik.

ladies and gentlemen (are there any of you out there?) ... this is the original ...

and my first edit ...
and my second edit ... which is basically the first edit letterboxed with text ... and maybe a few tweaks ...
i think it turned out kinda cool ... if i do say so myself.
then again ... when you have a beautiful model ... it definitely helps!

8 comments:

Justin said...

I say so too... Nice Job! Check out mine when u get a sec...
Thanks

Sprite's Keeper said...

If I lived anywhere close to you, you would be my photographer! Love it! Please tell me your home is covered in pictures like this.

KJ said...

hmm all these pictures ur taking lately, maybe I shoulda hired you for the wedding :D

Looks good!

Suburban Girl said...

Cool crop and I love the color pop!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love the banding you did on that last photo with the script words. That is beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Casey said...

It looks great, I like the middle picture the best.

AJ said...

Very pretty!

Keely said...

Great job! I like the tint on the last one, looks warmer.