Saturday, May 3, 2008

1 year old...

hi coconut.
you are one year old today and i can hardly believe it!
in keeping with my birthday blog themes...

here is one big reason why i love you...

I LOVE YOUR LAUGH.

you giggle and laugh all the time, you have a deep laugh when you find something to be really funny (most often centered around your big sister), you are so ticklish and giggle when we even mention it. your laughter has brought so much more laughter into this house. you make us giggle all the time. you can break a bad mood with your silliness or a single word. (and you find yourself just as funny!) thank you for making us smile more.

through the years, i hope that you keep your happy carefree attitude. i hope that you laugh more than you cry. i hope that you live life with a smile and the realization that the glass is always half full.

i love you sunshine...thank you for being my little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby will be one on Friday, this post! Oh this post! How did they get to be ONE!?

That picture is amazing.

Kelle said...

LOVE that picture of you holding her all fresh and new...the emotion in your face! Chills...takes me back to that magical, magical day. Sorry I didn't get back with you...yes, your e-mail got lost in a slew of spam and others! Hate that! I still want to help you in your digital scrapbook quest! So, e-mail me any questions: kascryder@yahoo.com