Tuesday, July 14, 2009

i {heart} faces ... sports in action (kinda)


wanna be big, originally uploaded by jenniferlivolson.

not sure that this REALLY qualifies for the challenge ... but meh. i like it. we don't get super sporty around here ... yet. so this was my best option ...
and i think what will really disqualify me ... is ... the major lack of faces.
really ... with a site called i {heart} faces ... i think this picture isn't gonna win. but it's one of my favorites ...


cora on the right, with her one-day-older cousin on the left ... watching their big sisters tubing behind the boat.
i can just see the "wanna be big, too" emotion pouring out from them.
cute, huh?

3 comments:

amanda said...

i think it should totally win!

i can totally picture their faces - and that should count right?

Casey said...

That is cute, I feel like I'm in a Corona commercial looking at that picture. Not the beer part, just the relaxing on the beach from their viewpoint part.

Kate - k8tography said...

Whether it fits the actual criteria or not, I don't know. What I DO know is that I love this composition and that bokeh is FABULOUS!