Saturday, March 12, 2011

signs of spring.

did you know that yesterday ... before i even wrote that whole sounds post thing ...
i actually DID take some pictures?

i did.

i just forgot.

see previous post indicating complete LACK OF SLEEP.


visual representation of the noises out my door.

visual representation of the fact that i do occasionally direct crafty activities with my kids.

it may look like a gift bag vomited into a vase hanging on my wall ... but if you look closer ... you'll notice that the vase isn't actually in there ... my dad broke it those are beautiful flowers made of color coordinated tissue paper.

one hour of pure silence for the win.

and yet ... today?
it's freezing ass cold outside. 
spring is such a tease.

1 comment:

Keely said...

Spring IS a tease. But that drippity drop pic is starting to be more relevant in the last couple of days, yay!

I love your photos.