Saturday, June 28, 2008

help me!

can anyone help me??
i want to personalize my look....
and i have a picture that i would like to use for my header...
any suggestions on how to go about doing that??
(and keep the browns/tans/colors that i like from this template??)

or...

should i just suck it up and hire someone to do it for me??

any suggestions are greatly appreciated...

here's what i have so far...

so...here are some of my ideas...i wish i could make the header picture more sepia toned. i also want the flexibility of changing my "creativity/sanity/whatever else strikes my fancy" word on a whim. i want to keep mostly browns/tans/sepia colors...but i also like bright colors as well...so i'm willing to be flexible on the colors. i think that's all. anyone have any ideas?

No comments: