Friday, December 31, 2010

the obligatory last post of 2010.

words fail me.

it's amazing what a difference a year can make in the life of a mama.  i thought i understood it with the first two.  i finally am starting to understand it with the last.

last year at this time.  (my belly.) 


this year at this time.  (i still have a belly.  but i also have my baby boy.)


wow.  we're teetering on the edge of one. 

as i drove home this afternoon from another baby belly that i have blessed to be able to photograph ... i realize that this year has given me more than i have ever asked for or thought i deserved.

thank you for being here with me and reading these little tidbits of my life and encouraging me in more ways than you will ever know. 

have a blessed new year. 

1 comment:

Pamela said...

and a yummy baby boy he is.
xoxoxoxoxo