Monday, August 8, 2011

why?

funny ... this has been sitting in my draft posts for quite some time. 

and i've never hit publish ... because i didn't want someone to think that i didn't appreciate them stopping by or reading my words or perusing my photos. 

all i had written up until just a few minutes ago? 

why are you here?

what keeps you coming back?
why do you want to visit this (often neglected) space?

i just kinda want to know.

and because a post just really isn't a post without a photo ... and because i keep coming back to this photo ... because ... i don't know why. 



i guess ... "i don't know" is a good enough answer sometimes.

11 comments:

anymommy said...

Because your photos and your words are lovely. Because I feel like I know you. Because we had babies about the same time. xo.

Elle said...

Because I love you. Because you write beautiful things and share beautiful images and so often say what's already simmering in my own heart. Because you have a gift. Because you're you.

Kat said...

Because I like your "voice" - and you seem familiar to me somehow. And your words often make me smile.

Pamela said...

because of what all those other girlies said. and more.

Annie said...

Your realness.

Naomi said...

Because I love your photos and your words. And how candid and honest and funny you are. This photo is gorgeous too, by the way :)

Jenn said...

because I love photography, and you take beautiful pictures :) and because I also have three kids and my husband is a pilot.

jen said...

posted in a moment of weakness. you all are reminding me why i come here to play.
thank you. from the core of my being. thank you.

Tracy P. said...

Because I like to laugh and drool, so you are one stop shopping. ;-) You're beautiful Jen.

Anonymous said...

Because your blog is one of my internet "happy places" to stop by and walk away with a smile.
Lucky Doggie's Mama

Jen said...

because you are who you are - loved and cherished by all you meet you... and you have a kind and good heart - not always so easy to find in people..