Wednesday, March 3, 2010

i was going to ...

do a whole lot of typing and writing and sharing tonight ... i have to finish his birthstory ... soon.
but instead i had a crying baby boy and two little girls that did. not. want. to. go. to. bed.

at all.

and the crying?  for two hours ... in which mama ... was the only one that could hold him. 

and he still cried.  he just didn't do that newborn sobbing in which the baby doesn't make a sound ... just manages that sucking in of a breath occasionally while tears spill out across their face.  while mama rocked him.  and patted him.  and bounced him.  and swayed.  and danced.  and cryed (just a little, too). 

ooo ... look!  a cute baby!


cute babies are the perfect distraction from lack o' blogging ... don'tcha think?

5 comments:

Pamela said...

i love cheeks.

Sprite's Keeper said...

So. Pretty!
Where can I get one? :-)

Kitty Deschanel said...

Aaaaaaw! I just might want one of my own, except...oh, yes...I read the part about all the crying and not going to bed.

Lamb's Most Recent Post: I Bought A Chayote Squash. Now What?

Kelly Hutcheson said...

His eyes are breathtaking!! Are you back at work yet? Wow, how do u do it all? (taking hat off to u)

Raising Z and Lil C said...

What a beautiful boy you have! I am sooooo sorry I have been MIA from your blog and missed the birth of this little bundle of cuteness! I have no idea where I have been (well probably living in the blur that is my life these days). I am so curious to know how the jump from 2 to 3 was!?!? Was it easier, harder than the jump from 1 to 2? He is so adorable and that picture of the three of them that you took for Valentines Day is absolutely beautiful. I hope that it gets easier for you with each passing day. It took me about 2 months before I felt somewhat human and 4 months before I felt like I could actually be social. Hang in there....I can't tell you how many times I have sobbed right along with the baby. I can't imagine what it must be like with your husband gone so often :( I am thinking of you and sending you all great big hugs!!!

Congratulations, he is just beautiful!