Monday, November 14, 2011

burrowing in ...

for the {shhhh!} ...

winter.

burrowing in.
simmering soup.
falling leaves.
dancing together.
billowing blankets.
watching movies.
drinking cocoa.
crackling bonfires.
baking breads.
reading books.
painting projects.
darkening nights.
shortening days.
cuddling close.
listening tunes.
playing piano.
making plans.
enjoying family.

that's just a bit of what we've been up to. 
.........................................................................................
winners of the shutterfly cards were 6.  1.  and 3. 
and i do have pictures of the random number thingamajig that i took ... but i really don't want to have to go and upload the pictures ... so can we all just agree to agree.

i'm going to do my best to go and let those people know ... BUT ... i need them to send their emails to me so that i can send them their codes ... so if i don't receive an email by wednesday ... i'll probably have to pick a new person ... k?

everyone happy??

thanks.

winners are ...

number 6 ...
little.birdy said...

Merry and Bright grabbed me!
November 9, 2011 5:41 AM

number 1 ...
darcie said...

I'm a huge fan of shutterfly - obvi! But how on EARTH does one pick just 1 design? aye aye aye.
I loove me some Christmas cards!
November 8, 2011 10:13 PM

and number 3 ...
Terumi said...

What a great contest! Love photo cards:)
November 8, 2011 10:29 PM

whew.
..................................................................................................
heading t'bed.

6 comments:

little.birdy said...

I sent an email to the address in your sidebar; let me know if you got it!

Naomi said...

Ugh as much as I'm not ready for winter your words remind me that it can be nice :).

Terumi said...

Thank you! Sent my email addy to your twitter:)

little.birdy said...

Also should have said that this is my google ID, so little.birdy@gmail is my email. :)

little.birdy said...

Has anyone heard from Jen?

anymommy said...

I wanna snuggle with your family ... it sounds lovely.