Sunday, January 31, 2010

public service announcement.

the having of a third baby ... may just lead to days when you allow your 5 1/2 year old and 2 1/2 year old to dress themselves.  and you don't even care what they end up in.

case in point.


and remember.  minnesota.  in january.  means lucky if the temp is actually in the single digits.  at least the 2 1/2 year old remembered a sweater.  (and it kinda actually matches the shirt that was put on under the dress.  she gets bonus points.)

then again ... the having of a third baby also leads to moments like this ...



and this ...


i will gladly trade in fashion for scenes such as these.

remember ... there is always the ability to edit into black and white to disguise the mismatching of clothing.

8 comments:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Precious pictures. Adorable girls! I love it!

amanda said...

edible!!

Mrs. M said...

Love their fashion choices! Great pics with the little one. :)

Casey said...

I dunno, I think they look kind of cute. I'm just jealous of the day where my two will be able to dress themselves.

And baby boy is beautiful. So cute.

Malissa said...

Just read your post on Kelle's blog so I thought I would pop in and say hi. Your baby boy is gorgeous. Love, love, love the name Finn. Looks like he may have got some of your red tresses? Well anyways...just wanted to wish you a happy, cheerful week new mama! All the best! Malissa.

Kelly Hutcheson said...

wow, i think im in love!! How are his jaundice levels? He looks like he's the apple of your girls' eyes!

I think your girls have great taste in clothes!!

Jen said...

ok, my 'baby' is now 2. And I'm starting to realize why moms of older kids were always itching to grab my infants out of my arms :) He's gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Lol oh my! Are kids are all the same age, and the 3rd is on its way!

Where in MN are you? My family is in St.Cloud (where I grew up). We plan to move back there in about 2.5 years!